For network monitoring,the ML912 logger acquires 64 samples per period.
Frequency monitoring is performed on a range of ±2 Hz around the
network's rated frequency (50 ou 60 Hz). The harmonic measurements are
calculated from these 64 samples (available in the DataView® software). This Simple Logger® II model stores the TRMS values up to 8 times per
second depending on the storage interval programmed by the user. The TRMS calculations are performed on a single period.
- 1 to 1,000 AAC
- 2 ranges: 100 and 1,000 AAC
- 152mm sensors
- USB link
- Compatible with DataView®
- Number of measurements: 240,000
- Sampling rate: 64 per period
- Recording rate from 8 measurements/s to 1 measurement/day